[wpkg-users] Oracle Client 11

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Mon Nov 7 10:52:40 CET 2016

Mandi! Jáder Marasca
  In chel di` si favelave...

> I'll try to run it as system... must download psexec and try on another
> computer, my test computer (Win7 at virtualbox) refuses to run any wpkg command
> when in system user.

>     W:\files>cscript \\servidor\wpkg\wpkg.js /nonotify /show:IrfanView

Consider that windows (client OS, every version) refuse to make
authenticated request to shares by the same host with different
credentials.

EG, if you have connected \\servidor\intranet to W: user some
credentials, SYSTEM user (that use machine account or guest access)
cannot access the same share.

Try to ''unmount'' \\servidor\intranet (or any share on \\servidoer)
and retry, or, if you are using samba, define an alias and use the
alias (it is a client limitation, not a server one).

    http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/25/index.php/component/k2/item/123