[wpkg-users] Makemsi broken in Wpkg-GP-0.17.16_x64.exe ?

it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Tue Nov 15 19:26:46 CET 2016

Hi,
Thanks for the info, i have to look into this. Nerver touched the
related source files as far as i know but maybe there is a problem
with my updated python base.

Sadly because of other personal issues i don't have much time at the
moment but i hope to be able to look at it later next week.

Best Regards,
Nils