[wpkg-users] Oracle Client 11

Jáder Marasca dv.linuxfacil at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 20:59:31 CEST 2016

Hi

I have a problem, a smal one:
I create one installer for Oracle Client 11 as provided by our
softwarehouse.
The OracleClient.xml reads:

*  <install cmd="%SOFTWARE%\Cliente11.bat" />*

and the BATCH has several lines, but the important one is:

*   call install.bat odp.net2 c:\oracle odac*

inside this batch it calls configure.bat with other parameters, also using
CALL.

If I run *"cscript  wpkg.js install OracleClient" *it works 100% at 100%
times!
But it NEVER works from WPKG-GP client as running at startup!

I already try to include "*%COMSPEC% /C" *on install command, same problem.

Any tips, or debugs to try ?

Regards

Jáder