[wpkg-users] WPKG-GP Mod v0.17.12 - Query Function

Nils Thiele it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Wed Sep 14 15:14:34 CEST 2016

Hey,

i just uploaded a new version of my wpkg-gp modification:

https://github.com/sonicnkt/wpkg-gp/releases/tag/v0.17.12

I implemented a wpkg query function which displays pending task for the
synchronized system.

This will be integrated in next version of my Client which i hope to be
able to release later this week but you can test this with
"wpkgpipeclient.exe Query"allready.

Please read the full changelog for more information and i hope someone
else can test this to see how this is working in other environments.

Best Regards,

Nils Thiele

--
IT-Support - Fachbereich 09 Kulturgeschichte und Kulturkunde
Universität Hamburg
Email: it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de