[wpkg-users] WPKG-GP Mod v0.17.12 - Query Function

it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Wed Sep 14 23:05:40 CEST 2016

Hey Carlos,
Yes wpkg-gp official and my mod should work on windows 10 at bootup.
But i have to add that i havent tested it on 10 at boot up in the last
month.
I also have to add that me myself had problems with wpkg-gp at bootup
on 10 with a system that was upgraded from windows7, but a clean
install of windows (updated to latest version, one month ago) fixed
this and worked fine with wpkg-gp.

My modificatio doesn't change anything regarding the bootup execution
method. The Group Policy Extension Part (which does the execution a
startup) is coded in c++ and is out of my league.
Im just a beginner python dev at this moment ;)

Greetings,
Nils