[wpkg-users] wpkg job

Joe Konecny joe at freakyacres.com
Mon Sep 19 14:20:39 CEST 2016

Does anyone here have any interest in maintaining our wpkg installation?  I would need someone
maybe once or twice a month to remotely maintain packages.  We have around 80 win10 machines and
around 50 packages most of which don't get updates.  Maybe around 10 get actively updated.
The machines all call the wpkg script at midnight and at login from scheduled tasks.  I would want
the person to keep packages up to date, occasionally install new packages and watch the error
log for potential problems.  For anyone interested please email me directly and we can talk more.