[wpkg-users] WPKG-GP Mod v0.17.12 - Query Function

Nils Thiele it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Fri Sep 23 09:58:54 CEST 2016

Hey,

I have implemented both ideas in the client to keep the wpkg-gp output
as raw as possible so no additional configuring is necessary.

You can filter what the WPKG-GP Client displays (tasks and packages
individually).

But if there is demand from someone else to filter this on wpkg-gp level
it would be much work to implement it.

Best Regards,

Nils

Email: it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de