[wpkg-users] User GUI for WPKG-GP

Christian chanlists at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 28 22:42:45 CEST 2016

Hi,

I just tried out the recent modifications to wpkg-gp and the new client.
When I try "System update", it correctly installs all the updates.
However, when I click "Check for updates", it says "No updates
available" after running for a while. A correct wpkg log file is also
generated. I will send the output of

WpkgPipeClient.exe Query

via separate email, as I suppose that it is an issue with the ouput
parsing. Thanks for your work,

Christian