[wpkg-users] WNetAddConnection2-> A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated..

Leandro da Silva Rodrigues leandro.rodrigues at faac.unesp.br
Thu Mar 2 20:23:48 CET 2017

Hello,

I have the WPKG Client installed on more than 300 computers. I have noticed that on some machines the error "WNetAddConnection2-> A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated ..". This error was already reported in this list in April 2009.

After some tests I concluded that the problem is being caused by an update to Windows 7 SP1 (KB3212646). After removing this update, the WPKG returned to normal operation.

I am reviewing this information so that someone with more knowledge can find out more about the cause of the problem.

Hope it helps everyone!

Hugs.

Leandro Rodrigues

Leandro Rodrigues