[wpkg-users] Remove Windows Apps

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 09:45:55 CEST 2018

Am 25.04.2018 um 15:05 schrieb Ronnie Carlos:
>> I'm trying do run a package that disable some apps from Windows 10. So I'm
>> tried this command line:
>>
>>   <install cmd='powershell -noninteractive Get-AppxPackage -allusers
>> *windowsalarms* | Remove-AppxPackage' />
>>
>> When I run it manually, in the command line with administrative privileges its
>> ok. On Wpkg, it executes with no errors but the Apps are not uninstalled.

Escape the pipe character for the shell:

<install cmd='powershell -noninteractive Get-AppxPackage -allusers
*windowsalarms* ^| Remove-AppxPackage' />

If you can successfully run it in the command prompt, then also use a
command prompt with WPKG.

<install cmd='%ComSpec% /c "powershell -noninteractive Get-AppxPackage
-allusers *windowsalarms* ^| Remove-AppxPackage"' />

If you are running WPKG from a server share you must also allow external
sources, see the -ExecutionPolicy command line switch for powershell.

--
*Stefan P.*

Top-posting: