[wpkg-users] Java 9

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 23:46:54 CEST 2018

Am 28.03.2018 um 12:16 schrieb Raphael Brocq:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for your help, but unfortunately the result is the same >:o.
> There is something stalling at startup, but I really do not see what.

Error code 1603 means, that a file was in use by a different process
mostly javaw.exe or java.exe
See
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa372835(v=vs.85).aspx
or http://www.msierrors.com/tag/msiexec-return-codes/ for further
information.

Since Oracle has acquired Java the install package must be executed
twice in a row to install successful.
There was no trouble at all before Oracle.

--
*Stefan P.*

Top-posting: