[debian-non-standard] Asus WL-500g Premium - wireless

Jakub Sestak jakub.6ak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 00:40:40 CET 2007

Hi, I've just "installed" Debian on my router. It has Atheros
(AR5006X) based minipci card, not the original Broadcom. Before
moving to Debian, I was using a while OpenWRT Kamikaze 7.09 with 2.6
kernel. It performed quite well, but there were some segfaults and I
didn't like the dist. too much. My question is: how can I get
wireless card working? Where can I find right kernel for it? Thanx
for reply and sorry for my poor english;)