[debian-non-standard] debootstrap from x86 to mipsel

Tomasz Orłowski t.orlowski at wsisiz.edu.pl
Thu Jul 10 11:56:31 CEST 2008

Tomasz Chmielewski pisze:

> So you can either:
> - try if current (unstable) debootstrap works better on mixed
> architectures than a couple of years ago
> - start your own mipsel in qemu (or on your asus), do debootstrap there
> - download ready images :) - i.e., from my site

Thanks mate... of course item 3 I did successfully a long time ago. Now
just playing with it :P (read it: I want to brick my box ... again)
Have you done any compilations for revisions > 9285 with swap running?
Just looking at this old thread https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/2035 and
a little bit lost which of latest revisions works with swap (I don't
need b43 - atheros on-board ;o) ).

Tomasz O