[debian-non-standard] Help on FSG-3

tsr tsr.offentlig at tsr.se
Fri Nov 6 19:34:57 CET 2009

Hi,

I don't have time to help you until monday. But I think I can help you,
I went thru a similar experience that you are in now. Mine has so far
taken 3 years ;)

I have information on the kind of cable you need, how to mod it and
mount it on the device.

By then I can also send you the mtd-files that the recovery process
installed on my fsg-3.

/tsr