[debian-non-standard] Running debian on Asus wl500g premium

Jose Legido jose at legido.com
Thu Dec 16 00:04:00 CET 2010

Hello.
I'm trying to put debian into my asus wl500g premium but don't boot from usb.

I have downloaded:
openwrt-brcm47xx-squashfs-for_2nd_stage_process.trx
debian-lenny-mipsel-2010-Jan-31.tar.bz2

>From http://155.158.112.226/lenny_mipsel/

I put debian files into usb stick and make:
tune2fs -c0 -i0 /dev/sda1
in /dev/sda2 partition and also tried into /dev/sda1 partition but
router didn't boot debian usb-stick, always boot openwrt.

Now, I can't flash the kernel because when I reset router to make
tftp, it didn't response from 192.168.1.1.

Thanks!