[iodine-users] Windows Client: connection succesful, can not ping server.

Anne Kootstra kootstra at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:39:30 CEST 2011

This is not a restricted network, the testing is performed while at home
within my own network.

In order to test whether closing down the regular network would work I've
removed the default routing (route delete 0.0.0.0) and added one routing
specific for the DNS server (route add DNSERVER 255.255.255.255) and one
general routing to the new network connection (route add 0.0.0.0 MASK
0.0.0.0 10.0.0.2). However, this has not yielded the right result either.

Kind regards,

Anne