[sheepdog-users] strange behavior when deconfiguring a nic

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 15:09:11 CET 2012

2012/12/21 Liu Yuan <namei.unix at gmail.com>:
> I'll go see to this issue later when I finish zookeeper driver series.
> I'll report back if this issue is caused by corosync technically.

I just wanted to add a note for any other testing users:
I tried to remove the ethernet cable from a node, reinsert it back and
re-run the daemon: no problem at all.
To configure my nics I'm not using network-manager but the debian
standard /etc/netwrok/interfaces.
When a cable gets removed, network-manager deconfigure the nic.
In that case, we might not be able to re-run the daemon.
Just remember to reboot the node.