[sheepdog-users] cannot add new node into cluster

MORITA Kazutaka morita.kazutaka at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:29:15 CET 2013

At Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:14:41 +0900,
MORITA Kazutaka wrote:

> At Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:24:17 +0700,
> icez network wrote:
> >
> > Here's strace result for command 'strace /opt/sheep/sbin/sheep -s 900000 -f
> > -d -p 7001 /vz/sheep-data' (foreground, debug)
> >
> > http://pastebin.com/ej7787XC
> >
> > By the way, no data loss in the cluster but just only I can't join new node.
>
> Thanks for your report.  I'm a bit busy these days but will check it
> in a few days.

I didn't manage to reproduce the problem.

I've pushed some patches to show more debug info to the devel branch.
Can you try it and reproduce your problem?

 git://github.com/collie/sheepdog.git devel

I fixed some cluster operation bugs a few days ago, so perhaps the
problem would be already fixed.

Thanks,

Kazutaka