[sheepdog-users] cannot add new node into cluster

icez network icez at icez.net
Wed Feb 27 18:44:21 CET 2013

Hello,

Here's the command I used to checkout , compile and run the sheepdog
process on my new server.

# git clone git://github.com/collie/sheepdog.git -b devel
# cd sheepdog
# ./autogen.sh
# ./configure --prefix=/opt/sheep-devel --enable-corosync
# make && make install

I start sheepdog process with the following command

# /opt/sheep-devel/sbin/sheep -s 900000 -d -p 7001 /vz/sheep-data

Result: Segmentation fault
sheep.log: http://pastebin.com/FqSHPmxP

Regards,
icez