[sheepdog-users] How to change number of object copies?

Adhidarma Hadiwinoto gua at adhisimon.or.id
Tue Jul 23 10:29:29 CEST 2013

I've init my sheepdog pool with 2 nodes so I format it to use 2 copies.
Adding nodes to sheepdog pool is very easy and as I add more nodes to the
pool, I think 2 copies is not enough. So I plan to make it 3.

So if it's not supported at the moment, I think I must create a new pool
and migrate it to the new one.