[sheepdog-users] When a host doesn't join the cluster, reset the switch

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 16:32:05 CEST 2013

It may be a coincidence, but I had trouble starting a cluster with 4 nodes.
The cluster was new: no data in the folders.
On all 4 nodes sheep was running but, one of the guests,  was showing
only it self by 'node list'.
I tried the impossible, also to reboot all nodes but this node was
still not showing the others.

I removed then the power form the switch (5 ports gigabit  unmanaged
tplink TL-SG105).
After that and running sheep again, it worked.

It's probably something related to corosync.

If you notice such behavior, please let me know.

.