[sheepdog-users] IRC meeting at Friday, 2013.6.7

Liu Yuan namei.unix at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:38:26 CEST 2013

Another topic I want to suggest is:
 - How to make life easier to new developers?

Since someone asked how to take part in the project and contribute code
without knowing what to do. I think this is a common question for new
comers and most of people will get frustrated if we just throw a very
tough problem that we don't want to do in the near future.

We need propose some easy-going problems somewhere accessible to help
new comers get involved. This is hard because we can't throw known bugs
it means we should do it right now, so what we have in mind will easily
show up as a long term tough problems.