[sheepdog-users] problem converting vdi

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 10:11:40 CEST 2013

2013/6/26 Liu Yuan <namei.unix at gmail.com>:
> I can't reproduce the problem. Can you write down a realibe reproduce procedure?

qemu-img convert -f qcow2 squeeze_good.qcow2 sheepdog:squeeze
qemu-img convert -O qcow2 sheepdog:squeeze squeezeCluster.qcow2
collie vdi delete squeeze
qemu-img convert -f qcow2 squeezeCluster.qcow2 sheepdog:squeeze

I'm going to repeat that again but I notice another abnormal thing:
  qemu-img convert systemerescue.iso sheepdog:sr.iso

If run the guest with
  -cdrom sheepdog:sr.iso -boot order=d

Systemrescue doesn't start : it freeze in the beginning (not even the
initial menu is shown).

Note: I'm trying to boot from a live cd to check the state of the imported vdi.

Running the guest using the systemrescue.iso, it works.
I mount the vdi but a simple ls shows I/O error.