[sheepdog-users] zookeeper and more switches

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:33:03 CEST 2014

I have a cluster with 3 nodes.
2 nodes are on the same switch (name it switch A).
The 3th node (named 'vmserver006') has the I/O nic on switch A but
zookeeper listen on the other nic, on switch C.

switch A --- switch B --- switch C

On switch B there's the firewall and a router cisco.

If I unplug the the network cables of the firewall, vmserver006 gets
disconnected from the cluster!
(Note: I also rebooted the cisco router).

It's the second time it happens.

What do you think about it?

Note: time ago I moved the I/0 nic from switch C to switch A because, when
rebuilding, the whole network was working bad.