[sheepdog-users] zookeeper and more switches

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:54:52 CEST 2014

> Sounds like some kind of network problem...
>
> I assume that your three switches are normal
> managementable switches?

HP pro curve 2510G-24 (switch A)
zyxel GS1510-24  (switch B)
zyxel GS1910-24 (switch C)

> Maybe you have (an old) Spanning Tree Protocol
> enabled

Switch B is the only one with STP enabled.

> But when the whole Network went bad under load
> it could be a bad uplink cable, bad port or a
> strange switch failure... Can you reproduce the
> bad behavior with other traffic (netcat for
> example)?

I can't because this is a production environment.
Now I also mode the last interface of vmserver006 under switch A.
I disconnected the firewall and no node got disconneted.