[sheepdog-users] runtime requirements?

Andrew J. Hobbs ajhobbs at desu.edu
Thu Mar 13 16:38:39 CET 2014

While I haven't personally had to use them in this case (yet).  I'd try the iSCSI or NBD options for sheepdog.   I routinely run benchmarks when trying new combinations, if you do for both of these situations, I'd be very interested in your results.

I keep a linux image with a fully allocated disk to run benchmarks on with the below command.

dd if=/dev/zero of=/test.out bs=4k count=1000000 oflag=direct