[sheepdog-users] failed to read inode header

Maxim Terletskiy terletskiy at emu.ru
Thu May 29 14:29:17 CEST 2014

Hi!

After nodes recovery I'm running "dog vdi check" on some images for
test. "Check" reporting about missing pieces of data and finally say
"finish check&repair".

I'm trying to test image by "qemu-img convert" but it is failing. Doing
"dog vdi check" again and see that data pieces can't be found. I see
pieces of data with this names on previously failed node in .stale
directory. Can I recover this pieces manually?