[sheepdog-users] Sheepdog as datastore of OpenNebula

Fabian Zimmermann dev.faz at gmail.com
Thu May 29 17:39:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

Am 29.05.2014 17:33, schrieb Maxim Terletskiy:
> Is it possible to use sheepdog without additional shared storage(for
> system ds) in 4.6?

Not directly, because /system/ have to be a FS because libvirt-xml-files
are generated there.

In my cluster, OpenNebula (oned) is a VM which is located on top of
sheepdog and exports /var/lib/one by NFS to the OpenNebula-nodes (hosts).

Pacemaker/Corosync is taking care of OpenNebula.

So, I don't have any shared storage in my cluster - just a shared NFS.

Hint: "nfs mount-option: bg"

Fabian