[sheepdog-users] FYI: setting up a new test cluster

Micha Kersloot micha at kovoks.nl
Fri Oct 3 12:40:00 CEST 2014

Hi,

----- Original Message -----

I'll try to find some time next week to test this. Which brings me the question about status of:

http://www.sheepdog-project.org/
http://sheepdog.github.io/sheepdog/
https://launchpad.net/sheepdog-project
https://github.com/sheepdog/

Quite confusing as f.e. github and launchpad have overlapping functionality.

Thanks for your insight,

Micha