[sheepdog-users] Fwd: dog vdi check: ovject is incosistent

Micha Kersloot micha at kovoks.nl
Fri Oct 3 14:37:00 CEST 2014

Hi,

----- Original Message -----

I've done some more reading and working with the cluster and decided using the object cache is maybe not the best solution in my situation. So I've shutdown the cluster with dog cluster shutdown, replaced the "-w size=50G" with "-n" on all nodes and restarted the cluster without any errors. Now I have major filesystem errors on the kvm guest, but dog vdi check now runs without any problems. To me it looks like there where problems with the VDI which are now corrected by sheepdog, but these corrections somehow corrupted the filesystem. So two things to do for me now. 1 testing of the current setup is more stable 2. Setting up a new cluster to see if I can reproduce the problems.

Greets,

Micha