[sheepdog-users] Vdi corruption with erasure code if n nodes < x

Micha Kersloot micha at kovoks.nl
Thu Oct 9 12:05:01 CEST 2014

Hi,

----- Original Message -----

would this explain the problems I have as f.e.:
 10.4 % [=========>                                                                                     ] 10 GB / 100 GB     object cb7f6400000a6b is inconsistent

while I'm testing some failure scenarios? Somehow I seems very easy for me to end with corrupted vdi's.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Micha Kersloot