[sheepdog-users] WARN wait_forward_request messages

Andrew J. Hobbs ajhobbs at desu.edu
Mon Oct 13 16:21:12 CEST 2014

I've seen this situation, but it's specifically happened not due to
connectivity, but due to disk/raid configuration/raid controller not
performing well.  In my case, Perc 7 raid controller + btrfs + raid 5.
The situation has improved dramatically since rebuilding the worst
offender to Perc 7 each drive exposed as a raid 0 drive + ext4 +
sheepdog md.