[sheepdog-users] issue about CI server construction

Jinzhi Chen nxtjinzhi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:44:17 CET 2015

hi, hitoshi

        We're sorry that we cannot work on CI server construction anymore.
        After these days work we find that the process is much harder than
we imagined previously. We still not gain enough experience to finish that
work before deadline. We're sorry for causing inconvenience.
        Below is some link may be helpful to construct the CI server.

   - IBM PowerKVM CI sharing
   <https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/W51a7ffcf4dfd_4b40_9d82_446ebc23c550/page/Building%20an%20OpenStack%203rd-party%20CI%20system>
   - CI major systems <http://ci.openstack.org/systems.html>
   - Arx Cruz's experience on CI server.(some content maybe old)
   <http://blog.arxcruz.net/openstack-3rd-party-ci-part-i>
   - Overview
   <http://www.joinfu.com/2014/01/understanding-the-openstack-ci-system/>

        Again sorry for causing inconvenience. Hope someone can work on
that.

Thanks
Jinzhi Chen