[sheepdog-users] What can I do with my .stale objects ?

Walid Moghrabi walid.moghrabi at lezard-visuel.com
Thu Jan 15 11:43:32 CET 2015

Well, yes, I used snapshots and ProxMox use snapshots too when backuping VMs but these snapshots are released once process is finisehd so why would it remains uncleared data ?

If I understand well, your recommendations in order to clear up the whole cluster is to backup my VDIs then clear data en re-import ... that's what I was thinking ... just hopped there would have been a clever and faster way to clean things.
Well, I'll do that when I can.

Thanks anyway.