[sheepdog-users] Sheepdog Block Device SPOF and kernel log size

Michał Chybowski michal.chybowski at tiktalik.com
Thu Jul 9 17:15:08 CEST 2015

Hi

I've set up a Sheepdog cluster on 3 machines (as data hosts) and 1
"client" machine, on which Sheepdog Block Devices will be used. I'd like
to associate them with more than one sheep daemon - is there any
possible way of doing this? I want to avoid death of services using SBD

Also, my kern.log (using Debian wheezy) is growing extremely fast due to
SBD module logging almost every action. How can I avoid this?

--
Reards
Michał Chybowski