[Sheepdog] Corrupted VDI repository after Electricity offline

Wido den Hollander wido at pcextreme.nl
Thu May 20 14:49:06 CEST 2010

Hi Angelo,

>From what i've read Sheepdog isn't really suited yet for a situation
where the whole cluster goes down.

I saw the same issues when i turned off my cluster after a day at work.

Dig a little bit back in the ml, you will find a answer from the
developers.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Wido den Hollander
Hoofd Systeembeheer / CSO
Telefoon Support Nederland: 0900 9633 (45 cpm)
Telefoon Support België: 0900 70312 (45 cpm)
Telefoon Direct: (+31) (0)20 50 60 104
Fax: +31 (0)20 50 60 111
E-mail: support at pcextreme.nl
Website: http://www.pcextreme.nl