[Sheepdog] Blog article about sheepdog & kvm

Frank Matthieß f4m8at at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 12 07:38:49 CEST 2011

Hi all,

"Setting up a Sheepdog cluster and exporting a volume to a KVM guest"

There were recently patches posted to libvir-list to improve the Ceph
support in the KVM driver. While trying to review them it quickly became
clear I did not have enough knowledge of Ceph to approve the code. So I
decided it was time to setup some clustered storage devices to test
libvirt with. I decided to try out Ceph, GlusterFS and Sheepdog, and by
virtue of Sheepdog compiling the fastest, that is the first one I have
tried and thus responsible for this blog post.

Daniel P. Berrangé

http://berrange.com/posts/2011/10/11/setting-up-a-sheepdog-cluster-and-
exporting-a-volume-to-a-kvm-guest/

Frank.