[Sheepdog] debian packaging sheepdog

Leo "costela" Antunes costela at debian.org
Thu Sep 8 01:01:29 CEST 2011

On 26/08/11 15:47, Frank Matthieß wrote:
> Because i'm not an debian developer nor maintainer and i'm at the
> beginning of my packaging experience, i would like to ask: Is someone
> with more debian packaging knowledge working on this topic?

Just FYI: there was already some work done here[0], but it seems to have
stalled a bit.
I originally joined the list because I also intended to give it a try,
but I've since been swamped with other Real Life® things and didn't even
get around to actually *using* sheepdog.

Regardless, if you ever get more luck than I did, I'd happily take a
look at your packages and help out as well as my time permits.

Cheers

Leo "costela" Antunes
[insert a witty retort here]