[Sheepdog] debian packaging sheepdog

Frank Matthieß f4m8at at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:12:01 CEST 2011

Hello Leo,

[Leo "costela" Antunes, Donnerstag 08 September 2011 01:01]:
> On 26/08/11 15:47, Frank Matthieß wrote:
> > Because i'm not an debian developer nor maintainer and i'm at the
> > beginning of my packaging experience, i would like to ask: Is
> > someone with more debian packaging knowledge working on this
> > topic?
>
> Just FYI: there was already some work done here[0], but it seems to
> have stalled a bit.
> I originally joined the list because I also intended to give it a
> try, but I've since been swamped with other Real Life® things and
> didn't even get around to actually *using* sheepdog.

The same here, but most of the initial work is done, i think.
Because im not a real developer i fiddle around with some git
"problems". I got assistance by some friends of mine, whjo are
developers, so i think i git this solved.

> Regardless, if you ever get more luck than I did, I'd happily take a
> look at your packages and help out as well as my time permits.

Thanks for offering your help and the advice for the debian RFP.

> [0] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=606134

Frank.
Frank Matthieß                               Mail f4m8at at googlemail.com