[sheepdog] 回复: issue of collie after sheepdog upgrade

陈李粮 1446130 at qq.com
Thu Aug 8 09:04:15 CEST 2013

Thanks
And we have tried sheepdog vdi live snapshot like the follow steps.
1.we start up vm ,create txt file and write some words in the file.
2.do live snapshot
3.delete the file
4.restore from snapshot
result:file not found.
if we do offline snapshot , file was restore from snapshot.
steps are:
1.we start up vm ,create txt file and write some words in the file.
2.shutdown the vm,do vdi snapshot
3.start the vm,delete the file
4.restore from snapshot

result:file restored.