[sheepdog] [Sheepdog]Openstack support sheepdog matters?

harryxiyou harryxiyou at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:38:57 CET 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:08 PM, Liu Yuan <namei.unix at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 01/18/2013 06:51 PM, harryxiyou wrote:
[...]
> I can't understand. You look self-contradictory to me. You don't know
> the pros/cons of a specific thing, why you need it over another thing?

Maybe i am self-contradictory. Therefore,  i just wanna contrast their(ISCSI and
QEMU/Libvirt) realization differences so i also need the SheepdogISCSIDriver.
What's more, i also wanna know their pros/cons to choose a better way for me.

> You already are pointed to run VM over Sheepdop through Openstack, why
> are you bothering how the sheepdog achieve it, especially you don't know
> the details?

As we all know, Openstack and Sheepdog are open source projects. I love these
two projects very much and i also want to contribute to them. So i
must know Openstack
(or Sheepdog) how to achieve it in details ;-).
Please give me a hand If you have free time, thanks in advance, Liu Yuan.

--
Thanks
Harry Wei