[sheepdog] [Openstack][Sheepdog][Libvirt][Qemu]Add a new block storage driver by Libvirt/Qemu way for Openstack

harryxiyou harryxiyou at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:05:06 CET 2013

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 10:04 PM, MORITA Kazutaka
<morita.kazutaka at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> If you do the above work, I think you can use your file system with
> OpenStack.
>
> But I suggest doing them step by step.  If your file system is not
> supported in QEMU, I think libvirt won't support it.  If libvirt
> doesn't support it, OpenStack shouldn't support it too.

Hi Mortita,

If i just wanna test sheepdog driver in Libvirt separately(without
QEMU and Openstack),
how should i do this job. You can suppose i wanna test if sheepdog
driver, you add, is
working well in Libvirt. Could you please give me some suggestions?
Thanks in advance ;-)

PS: Your patch for Libvirt can be seen here:
http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt.git;a=commitdiff;h=036ad5052b43fe9f0d197e89fd16715950408e1d

--
Thanks
Harry Wei