[Stgt-devel] [Patch 0/2] Re-format / resubmit patch.

Mark Harvey markh794
Thu May 31 04:27:23 CEST 2007

Another attempt to submit part of the 8 part patch sent earlier.

This time, hopefully I have excluded the white space issues and
brought coding standards to acceptable standards :)

Learning about git all the time. This time I've found the
"git-format-patch -p " option and trying that.

Please let me know if I have the wrong options or if this is in fact
the preferred method of generating patch sets.

Note: These two patches do not cover all code submitted in the
previous 8 patch set.

I want to confirm I'm on the right track before re-working all previous patches.

Cheers
Mark