[Stgt-devel] [Patch 1/1] SMC module support

Mark Harvey markh794
Sat May 26 06:43:31 CEST 2007

Why o why do I only spot the typos after sending...

> The module only supports the SMC unique READ ELEMENT STATUS and MOVE
> MEDIUM op codes to date.
Should read:
This module adds the SMC unique READ ELEMENT STATUS and MOVE MEDIUM op
codes on top of the SPC op codes already implemented.

> This should complete the SCSI op codes for MANDATORY implemenation
s/implemenation/implementation/

I have also left in a 'dprintf()' within the smc_device_config() which
was used when debugging and should/will be removed. I don't think it
is worth spamming this list with another patch just for this entry.
	dprintf("After spc_device_config() : %s\n", smc_params);

Cheers
Mark