[Stgt-devel] disk kicked out of RAID -> tgtd segmentation fault

FUJITA Tomonori fujita.tomonori
Wed Jul 9 08:57:23 CEST 2008

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 08:36:32 +0200
Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo at wpkg.org> wrote:

> FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:
> > On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 08:03:05 +0200
> > Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo at wpkg.org> wrote:

> >> yes

> >> yes

> >> yes

> >> Yes, exactly like that.
> >> I'm not sure if blocking traffic in both ways is needed, or is it
> >> sufficient/needed to block the traffic from the initiator to the target
> >> (and not from target to the initiator, i.e., -I OUTPUT chain).
> >
> > You block the traffic on the initiator and then on the target?
>
> No, only on the initiator.

> >> What output?
> >
> > As I said, the output of tgtadm shows what tgtd has:
> >
> > Target 1: iqn.2001-04.org.osrg:viola
> >     System information:
> >         Driver: iscsi
> >         State: ready
>
> Aah, this output.
>
> Nothing special there - two targets configured, each target has one
> initiator coming from a different IP.

Two targets? Hmm, I thought that you have one target machine and
configure one target object.

Please tell me about your target objects (configured in tgtd) and
physical target machines.