[Stgt-devel] disk kicked out of RAID -> tgtd segmentation fault

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo
Wed Jul 9 10:16:41 CEST 2008

FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:
> On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 08:36:32 +0200
> Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo at wpkg.org> wrote:
>
>> FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:

>>> You block the traffic on the initiator and then on the target?
>> No, only on the initiator.

>>> As I said, the output of tgtadm shows what tgtd has:
>>>
>>> Target 1: iqn.2001-04.org.osrg:viola
>>>     System information:
>>>         Driver: iscsi
>>>         State: ready
>> Aah, this output.
>>
>> Nothing special there - two targets configured, each target has one
>> initiator coming from a different IP.
>
> Two targets? Hmm, I thought that you have one target machine and
> configure one target object.
>
> Please tell me about your target objects (configured in tgtd) and
> physical target machines.

One target machine with two (or more) targets configured, like below;
here is the output - right now, only one initiator is connected; I can
reproduce the issue when a second initiator connects, but I can't do it
right now.

# tgtadm --lld iscsi --op show --mode target
Target 1: iqn.2006-08.net.syneticon:superthecus.backup
     System information:
         Driver: iscsi
         State: ready
     I_T nexus information:
         I_T nexus: 1
             Initiator: iqn.2006-12.net.syneticon:server.backup1
             Connection: 0
                 IP Address: 192.168.111.173
     LUN information:
         LUN: 0
             Type: controller
             SCSI ID: deadbeaf1:0
             SCSI SN: beaf10
             Size: 0 MB
             Online: Yes
             Removable media: No
             Backing store: No backing store
         LUN: 1
             Type: disk
             SCSI ID: deadbeaf1:1
             SCSI SN: beaf11
             Size: 1480476 MB
             Online: Yes
             Removable media: No
             Backing store: /dev/superthecus/backup
     Account information:
         backup
     ACL information:
         192.168.111.173
Target 2: iqn.2007-02.net.syneticon:superthecus.backup1
     System information:
         Driver: iscsi
         State: ready
     I_T nexus information:
     LUN information:
         LUN: 0
             Type: controller
             SCSI ID: deadbeaf2:0
             SCSI SN: beaf20
             Size: 0 MB
             Online: Yes
             Removable media: No
             Backing store: No backing store
         LUN: 1
             Type: disk
             SCSI ID: deadbeaf2:1
             SCSI SN: beaf21
             Size: 3221 MB
             Online: Yes
             Removable media: No
             Backing store: /dev/superthecus/backup1
     Account information:
     ACL information:
         ALL
Target 3: iqn.2008-06.net.syneticon:superthecus.test
     System information:
         Driver: iscsi
         State: ready
     I_T nexus information: