[Stgt-devel] Seeing weird problem with iscsiadmin logins causing multuple nexuses to be created ...

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe
Fri Jul 25 02:10:22 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Richard Sharpe
<realrichardsharpe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After I restarted my two servers (after setting the MTU to 9000 on
> each server) I am now getting weirdness when I try to reconnect my
> iSCSI connection (login) from the initiator ...
>
> Here is what I see on the target. There are two I_T nexuses, #21 and
> #28 ... weird ... perhaps it is time to break out wireshark.

Ethereal/wshark showed me that the switch was dropping jumbo frames. A
check with the NetGear website told me how to configure it to handle
them ...