[Stgt-devel] Seeing weird problem with iscsiadmin logins causing multuple nexuses to be created ...

FUJITA Tomonori fujita.tomonori
Fri Jul 25 04:07:01 CEST 2008

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:10:22 -0700
"Richard Sharpe" <realrichardsharpe at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Richard Sharpe
> <realrichardsharpe at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > After I restarted my two servers (after setting the MTU to 9000 on
> > each server) I am now getting weirdness when I try to reconnect my
> > iSCSI connection (login) from the initiator ...
> >
> > Here is what I see on the target. There are two I_T nexuses, #21 and
> > #28 ... weird ... perhaps it is time to break out wireshark.
>
> Ethereal/wshark showed me that the switch was dropping jumbo frames. A
> check with the NetGear website told me how to configure it to handle
> them ...

If an initiator properly close a connection, tgtd can't close a
connection.

I think that you can remove #21 connection by tgtadm. Have you tried?