[Stgt-devel] Further problems with the SSC code ...

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg
Sat Jul 26 23:52:01 CEST 2008

Hi,

Remember that SSC takes two types of read/write parameters. Both with
and without specifying the block no.

See the mmc_info in mmc emulation for a way to attach commandset
specific data to the lun, and how to use it.
mmc uses this to remember what the current_profile is and how to write
to a dvd+r.
You may need to store the current block# here to track the read/write
commands with implicit address modes

As others have said as well, you may also encapsulate each block
read/written with a header that specifies
the size of the block,   some flags etc.
Or, please make bs_rdwr() take a block index instead of an offset   so
that it may be easier to add these block headers at a later time.

ronnie sahlberg