[Stgt-devel] I seem to have the SSC and SMC code working together well now ...

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe
Sun Jul 27 03:12:54 CEST 2008

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 6:10 PM, Richard Sharpe
<realrichardsharpe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I seem to have the SSC and SMC code working together well now,
> however, I am not sure if the changes I made to the SMC code affects
> MMC ... I will have to test.
>
> I have created a single drive tape library with 8 tapes in its pool,
> and have loaded  two tapes and written two TAR backups and all seems
> to work.
>
> I will probably send some patches tomorrow after some further testing
> and checking to see that the MMC code examples still work.

It's quite neat being able to untar the virtual tape drive and see all
the correct files there ... although I have yet to check that it is
correct (the TOC looks OK).